Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I am back to my regular schedule...graveyards. Last night was my first night and I must confess today I am dragging. As I look back I realize that I did like working days and being off at night was great! I am going to have to access my scheduled and see if I want to continue on my current shift during the next shift bid. The good thing about being back on my "regular" schedule is that I am back to cooking! The good old days of coming home around five and dinner being ready are gone (*sighy*). Yesterday I cooked a new recipe (I will post it later)! I want to bake something this month and only have 2 days (I hope I can do it!!). Another thing that has changed is blogging. I have not been able to blog as much as I would like but I am hoping that will change.

No comments: