Tuesday, January 1, 2008




HAPPY 2008!!!

Today is the first day of the new year!!! Wow!! It is amazing to see how fast 2007 came and went! So
much happened in 2007 and I will be honest when I say I am glad it is over. There is so much I will remember and not all of it was bad! We saw and fell in love with Chicago, Boo had a great year with so much excitement (concerts, meeting band members!), and it snowed and snowed! I was able to spend more time with my mom and grandma ruiz and i was able to visit my grandma g! I learned that family is soooo important and i must cherish and nourish it (something i want to work on in 2008). I also learned I am important and i need to focus on me a little more (ok a lot more!!). I also fell in love with challenges, the "blog" world and scrapbooking! Not bad, i guess...
I am excited about 2008 and i feel like it is a brand new canvas ready to be explored and created! I am looking forward to that! I want to enjoy 2008 more and make it a great year to remember!
Last night we celebrated the new year with just us four ( i really
wanted it to only be us this year!). It was fun (we played Disney Scenic) and toasted the new year. I still get a kick out of Gigi and how much she LOVES to celebrate! She had her confetti (we have to buy this for her every year and every year she uses most of the bag!). I hope she never looses that love of life and excitement to celebrate! Good Times.
This morning we will open our gifts (that is our tradition here in our home) and Da
ddy will make his yummy breakfast and we will start the new year as a family enjoying the day! Being lazy! Keeping our pajamas on all day and not brushing our hair!! Good times...together!

I hope you and yours have a wonderful 2008! I hope it is a year to celebrate and own! And remember always love, laugh and live!!!

No comments: