Friday, January 25, 2008

Thinking Warm Thoughts

1. What is your favorite hot beverage? Hot Chocolate
2. Describe your favorite hot food? I love Mexican food and if it is done right it is nice and "hot" (both spicy hot and fresh off the stove top hot). I also love our famous Chile with cornbread on a cold snowy day (it's warm and makes me feel warm inside...teeehehehehe)
3. What piece of clothing makes you feel warm and snugly the moment you put it on?My flannel long pajama's I received one Christmas years ago.
4. Do you warm up your car on cold days? Do you run the heat all the time or just enough to defrost the windows? I use to warm it up but than i read it can be bad on the car to warm up to much so i no longer warm up the car!!
5. What is your ideal warm-weather vacation spot? Cancun or Hawaii!!!

FRIDAY FILL-IN

1. My family makes me happy.

2. I would like to loose 150 lbs, please.

3. Crab legs in hot melted mbutter tastes SO good!

4. Sunday is my favorite day of the week because it is a day for family and relaxation.

5. My eyes are my best feature.

6. We could learn so much from Jesus.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include Senior pictures for my youngest and Sunday, I want to go to church and eat Chines food!

No comments: