Sunday, December 30, 2007

I saw these questions here and thought they were awesome so I decided to answer them!! Boy, did they make me think!

* What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before? I visited Chicago and fell in love!!!
* Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I was able to scrap more and I did take way more pictures (thousands!!) in 2008. I am planning some changes this year!
* Did anyone close to you give birth? No.
* Did anyone close to you die? Yes, this was a very sad year. My Aunt Bea passed away this Autumn and her husband passed this Summer. She was loved and will be missed!
* What countries did you visit? Does Kansas count? teeehehehe. Not this year.
* What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007? More time! If we could slow everything down this year and enjoy life I would be soooo happy!!!
* What date from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? I don't remember dates real well...but one memory will be when we had to say good bye to my Aunt. It was a very sorrowful time.
*What was your biggest achievement of the year? Keeping my sanity! I know that sounds funny but it is true! This year has been a HUGE challenge and there were some real stressful times and the Lord pulled me through!
*What was your biggest failure? Not getting to church more and involved more. I would hav
e loved to have done both more and hope to work on that in 2008.
*Did you suffer illness or injury?! Something happened to my knee in July and it is still acting up. I also had my very first mammogram and we have had to do 2 follow ups.
*What was the best thing you bought? My REBEL DIGITAL CAMERA!!!!
* Whose behavior merited celebration? My hunny bunny...he has gone through some major life changes and still manages to keep a positive outlook on life! Love him for that!
*Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Who am I to judge???
*Where did most of your money go? Credit Card bills and scrapbooking stuff (shame on me!!!). I am putting myself on a financial diet in 2008 so I am hoping this answer will be way different next year!
* What did you get really, really, really excited about? Our trip to the Mid-West and blogging!!!
* What song will always remind you of 2007? I know this is silly but "Stay" by Sugarland. Awesome song and awesome video. I also will remember Fergie's "Big Girls Don't Cry".
*Compared to this time last year, are you: much happier, richer, nicer. That is easy! I believe I am a much nicer! I really do try to smile more, talk more and not be so distant. I think it is working.
*What do you wish you'd done more of? Spent more time with my family (Aunts, Uncles, cousins...)t
*What do you wish you'd done less of? Stress out. It not good for me and is a waste of time!
* How did you spend Christmas? With my parents, in-laws and hunny bunny and the girls!
* Did you fall in love in 2007? Yes! With Chicago and the BORG!
*What was your favorite TV program? Wow! That is a crazy one! I love reality shows (yes we even watch KIDNATION!), HEROES, Shark, CSI (regular and Miami), Gossip Girl, The Unit, Ghost Whispers and so on....
*Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? Hate? No!
*What was the best book you read this year? Ouch! I read to many of them to pick just one. I continue to love anything written by Christine Freehan (yummy books).
* What was your greatest musical discovery? SugarLand and Fergie
* What did you want and get? My digital camera and my vacation! Loved the vacation and I love love love my camera!!
* What was your favorite film of this year? Hmmmm...I would have to say Transformers! Awesome movie. Also loved HairSpray!
* What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? Spent the day with my family and I am...well if I told you I would have to kill you!!!
*What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Spending more time with my family!
*How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007? It kills me to say this but...natural(no make-up, no nails!!)! Nothing fancy and lots of jeans!
*What kept you sane? JESUS!!! I am not sure where I would have been without him!
* Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Hmmmm...do the Borg count???
*What political issue stirred you the most? The negative talk and disrespect given to President Bush concerning ANYTHING and EVERYTHING he does and is doing!
* Who did you miss? some close friends we use to have several years ago. I miss the closeness and fellowship we shared.
* Who was the best new person (people) you met? I am still working on "branching" out so ask me this next year...
*Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007. Life is short and it flies by so fast. Slow down and enjoy your family and friends! Celebrate Life! Live Love and Laugh everday and include others when you are doing these things! That's what will make the journey fun...sharing it with othere! Focus on the people that matter and love them! And take lots of pictures!!!

No comments: