Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Random Thoughts...

1/ Including today there are 6 more days before Christmas.

2/ I love shopping but I hate the mall!!!

3/ I am sitting here wondering where in the hades did this month go???

4/ Why did one of my peers up and leave (I have some thoughts but they are not random...teeehehehehe).

5/ We will be leaving in a few minutes to take Gigi to her friends for a holiday get together and then we are off to Chubby's for some yummy Mexican Food.

6/ 2 more year end reviews to write and i am done!!!! wahoooo!!!

7/ When will I get the time to buy my Mom her gift certificate (yes...i have done it...resorted to gift certificates!!!!)....shame...shame...

8/ why is she not answering her phone (i know she has caller ID). could it be related to a conversation we had on Monday??????

9/ i am liking these random though thingies....i will have to do them more in 2008/

10/ WHOA!!!! stop thinking about 2008...you are not even through Christmas yet!!!!

11/ who will be leaving this week on Project Runway???

12/ I need to call Angie...and it's time to leave!!! tehehehehehehe

No comments: