Tuesday, December 18, 2007


Today I want to get to the mall and do some shopping. I need to figure out what to put in the Christmas stocking! This year I am drawing a blank!!! I usually have all the stocking stuffers down by now....sighy! So...maybe a trip to the mall will help me to figure out what I am going to fill them with. Candy, Cd's, make-up, gloves, little knick-knacks, jewelry...who knows!!! Boy it is hard to believe a week from today we will be celebrating Christmas! Wow!!!

Earlier today I found a fun site to send e-cards (this concept is real new to me!!). So I spent a few minutes sending some cards....teeehehehehe! I found them at myfuncards.com

This week i need to...
* figure out what cookies i am making for the cookie exchange
* figure out what i am cooking for the cookie exchange party

* make an ornament (for an example)
* make a desert for our potluck at work on Thursday
* wrap gifts
* plan the Christmas dinner menu
* figure out if Gigi's friends are coming over Saturday night and plan for that
* figure out if we all have black and silver for Christmas!

No comments: