Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Freezing and Crockpots...

Ok...call me crazy, call me weird or just call me (teeehehehehhe...i have had some rest and was able to complete 3 of my year end focuses last night so I am feeling real good!!). Any way (i digress...), i have discovered the wonderful art of freezing food (so far meats) and using it later (within a week) and i love love love it!!!. last week i made lasagna and i had some extra italian sausage so i decided to freeze it (i have already heard that freezing food was a good thing...) and today i am making spaghetti and i remembered my frozen meat! Viola! I popped it in the microwave and boom!!! love love love love it!!!! I also froze some hamburger meat last night for next week....teeehehehe. How come i never tried this before??????

and then there is my crockpot!!! love love love that!!! last week i had several meetings so i popped (ok...i am loving this word when it is related to food because it signifies quick and easy...popped!!!) in a Marie Calendars (if you have not tried her crockpot dinners please trust me and do!!!!) stew and boom! When i came home that night i was able to put in some biscuits and Viola (another word i am liking when associated with quick and food...Viola!) dinner was served! love love love love it!!!

i think i will challenge myself in 2008 and try more recipes that use my crockpot and use freezing more....and then boom, POP, Viola! Many wonderful dinners will be served!!!

Dare I call myself a Domestic Goddess?????? teeehehehehe

No comments: