Saturday, December 15, 2007

yucky...that is what i am feeling right now...yucky!! and i can't afford to feel yucky today! I have lots to do and time is running out! today we are suppose to bake cookies, eat pizza and watch Christmas cartoons!!! well...maybe if i take enough drugs i will be ok this afternoon...*sighy*

i have been feeling this way since last night! I went to work and it was yucky! i had to push it aside to complete 3 more year end reviews (boy will i be glad when those are completed!!!). i was sooo pooped around 3:30 a.m. and i was feeling real real yucky!! well...i asked my team for some "drugs" and wow!! did they hook me up!! I had so many "goodies" my desk looked like a pharmacy!!! teeeheheheeh!! well...me being me...i took everyone of them (could that be why i am feeling worse??). i think my tummy may be upset b/c it was empty before my "splurge". well...time will tell if any of it works. it's funny, but i felt loved when they were bringing me things to make me feel better! i have said it before and i will say it again...i love my team! they are the best!!!

anyway...i am going to take a nap and when i wake up i hope i feel better...

No comments: