Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


Christmas Tackling!!!

Well...everything is flying soooo fast!! In two weeks we will be
celebrating Christmas!! Wow!! I still have so much to do!! Christmas cards to send, parties to plan, a night away with hunny bunny, a musical to attend, trees to complete and decorations to hang...WOW!!! So much to do and soooo little time. Sooo...today I plan on getting hunny bunny to bring in the Christmas boxes and I will get started and hopefully finished today (the girls will help when they get home...). I also need to make sure all my cards are addressed so I can get them out in the morning. I also need to figure out what cookies we are making this year and get out to but the ingredients (I am having my first cookie exchange this year and am excited....teeehehehehe). Well...let's see how today and this week progress (*sighy* all this and the end of year focuses for 16 people on my team at work!!! WOW!!!).

***a bonus would be to get my presents wrapped this week (ok...I can dream
can't I??).

No comments: