Thursday, December 27, 2007

Last night the girls treated us to a movie (after a wonderful dinner of rigatoni and yummy garlic bread at my parent house...mmmmmmmm). We went to see ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS. We have been wanting to see it and i had the night off so it was a good time to go. It was soooooo cute! I had heard it was good and boy was everyone correct. It is a great movie and i recommend it to anyone who has kids (teenagers included). It is a fun family movie. I love all the of the chipmunks but I think my favorite is Theodore (don't tell Alvin or Simon). His green eyes are soooo cute (and they match his sweater!!!) and he has not lost his baby fat (according to Theodore himself!) which makes him darling! I also love that he wants a family so bad! Cute...Cute...Cute!!! Go see it if you get the chance (you will not be sorry!).

No comments: