Monday, December 10, 2007

MANIC MONDAY

For the holidays, are you a last-minute shopper or do you shop well ahead of time? I am a last minute and before shopper. I will get on a kick and go shopping around turkey Day and then stop for awhile and make a mad dash during the last 2 weeks. My hope is to one day be done a month ahead (I can dream can't I????)

If you had to pick a new first name for yourself, what name would you choose? Hmmmmm??? Interesting...I love my name so I think I would keep it (smile)....

What's worse,having expectations that are too high, or having no expectations at all? Having no expectations at all...I mean, if you do not have any expectations how do you live? How do you know what you want in and out of life? I would be really bored if I did not have expectations....

No comments: