Saturday, December 1, 2007

DECEMBER 1ST!!!!! wow!!! it is one of the best months of the year and it arrived today!!! Wahoo!!! Time to start the "hustle and bustle" of the month! Cookies to make, presents to wrap, rooms to decorate, cards to send and lots of traditions to celebrate! GOOD TIMES!!!




We started last night by going to dinner and then the Parade Of Light downtown! It was fun and cold and we froze! But the parade was fun and we had a blast (i will post pictures later...). Tonight my hunny bunny and I have a dinner at my managers home. He is a wonderful cook so this should be lots of fun!!!!



I signed up for Shimelle Christmas Journal and that starts today so i am excited about that!!!! I am so hoping I will be able to make the full album! What a memory that will be!!

My Brother in Law is scheduled to be in town for a few days next week so I am hoping we can have him over for dinner (He is stationed overseas so this will be special). It will be an early Christmas for my hunny bunny and his family.




Wow...and this is only the first of December!!!! Yippeee....i love this month and I am so wanting to enjoy everyday and make lots of "kodak moments"!!!!

No comments: