Friday, December 14, 2007

FRIDAY FUN

1. What were the big names in bands when you were in high school?

Journey, The Police, Culture Club, Toto
2. Do you still like them, or have your tastes changed as you have gotten older?

I love to listen to music from the 80's! It takes me back to to some GREAT times! I would say my taste are still similar to my high school years...pop music, country, love songs, soft rock...
3. Do you listen to the same music that high schoolers listen to?

Yes i do...some of it is GREAT!!!
4. What is your favorite genre of music?

I am eclectic and love all types of music...it really depends on my mood!
5. Do you play/have you played an instrument? If so, what? If not, if you did, what would it be?

I use to play a guitar in Junior High. I would love to know how to play the piano!

No comments: