Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Boy have we been busy! We are still trying to get our house finished for the holidays! I know it is already the 5th and we are not done! tsk...tsk...tsk... We still have to finish adding the ornaments to the trees, put up the garland and hang the outside lights! Wow!! busy...busy...busy!

We were able to stop and take some time to enjoy Cornell (hunny bunny's brother) and my in-laws last night. I made lasagna (I was not to happy with it...), salad, garlic bread and chocolate turtle pie! Yummy!! The best thin
g was...the house was not spotless and I was able to shrug it off and enjoy the night! Cornell is stationed in Cudda for a year and is "home" for some training. He showed us some incredible pictures of the place he is stationed as well as some great shots from the air (on his way here). It was amazing to see Greenland (I do want to visit that place one day...). We were also able to take pictures and enjoy the in-laws! Good Times!

I have to work on my Christmas Journaling project and I am hoping to start on it sometime today (it is day 5 and I have not done 1 page!!!! OUCH!!!).

No comments: