Saturday, December 8, 2007

I found this meme on Hootin' Anni's blog. It was fun to answer the questions.



1. Christmas is a blessed day full of wonder, love, family and happiness.

2. In memories, what was the best part of your Christmases past? Being with my family during the holidays (some of them are no longer with us so the memories are that much more sweeter...).

3. Was Santa ever good to you? Always!!! When I was growing up he was so magical because he always knew what I wanted!!!

4. Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, or both? We open our "pajama's" and 1 gift on Christmas Eve, stockings and family gifts on Christmas Day and our home gifts on New Years Day!

5. Is there something you make each and every year? We love to make cookies!!

6. What is your favorite five[5] Christmas songs/hymns?
1/ Silent Night
2/ Mary Did you know
3/ Drummer Boy
4/ Baby, It's Cold outside
5/ Gloria

7. Is there a new tradition for Christmas since your childhood days? Yes, we now open our gifts (at home) on New Years morning.

8. Describe one of your Christmas trips. When I was younger my family went to California during Christmas vacation. It was horrible to be on the road for Christmas. I remember when we were leaving our friends home their Grandparents were coming in with gifts and it was sad. I wanted to be home with our family celebrating Christmas.

9. Do you have a special Christmas outfit to wear for the day? No.

10. Have YOU or any of your family members sat on Santa's lap? Yes, when the girls were younger we would go to a Santa breakfast to visit him!

11. What is/or will be on your Christmas tree this year? We have 2 huge trees and one of them has all our family ornaments (including the ones I made when i was young!) and the white tree has silver an glass ornaments.

12. Do you/or have you decorated your yard for Christmas? Yes, my hunny bunny puts the lights on the outside of the house on our trees (they are clear white lights).


No comments: