Sunday, December 16, 2007

Sunday Seven Blessings

1/ Family....I have an incredible family and I truly believe I am blessed to have each and everyone of the in my life. They "complete" me.
2/ Health...ok, I have not been feeling great lately but I still feel I am blessed to be able to function and enjoy life!
3/ Closeness...I am blessed to have my parents and in laws in the same state as us. They are always just a "scream" away.
4/ My job...I enjoy what I do and am grateful for the opportunity to have a great job!!
5/ America...as corny as this sounds I am truly blessed to live in the country. I have the freedom to live my life as I want without the fear of retaliation for any of my choices.
6/ a family who loves to travel...wow!!! the adventures we have been blessed with!
7/ the ability to have a relationship with Jesus!! ...what more can be said in that!!

No comments: