Friday, December 21, 2007


Today we made cookies. Yummy!!! The girls and I did some our holiday baking (i forgot my lemons so we will have to make those cookies next week....). This year we made Peanut Butter Blossoms (those famous peanut butter cookies with the kiss in the middle) and Cherry Rum Balls (with rum and wow!!! they are potent!!!). I will post the recipes later (when i have more down time...teeehehehehe...like that ever happens!!).
I am sooo not prepared for out Cookie Exchange tomorrow. I still need to make a Spinach Dip (you know the kind you put in a bread bowl) and run by the store and get some plates and wrap for the cookies (this is so new to me so I will be learning lots as this progresses). We are also making ornaments so I will need to pack all the supplies for that! Fun Stuff!!!!
It is snowing so it is starting to feel like Christmas!!! I cannot believe Colorado weather! This morning (at 11:30 a.m.) the sun was shining and it was real windy and cold..this afternoon 4:00 p.m. it is grey and snowing!!! Only in Colorado (teeehehehe). I love it!!!!

No comments: