Thursday, March 20, 2008

Blessings...

I am always in awe of any type of blessings God may bring my way. Any prayer answered. Any concern addressed!!! I mean...He is God and I know he is busy and I know I am a mere speck in the world but...to know he hears and cares ALWAYS amazes me!! It always has and I hope it always will. He is so incredible and the thought of him stopping and paying attention to me boggles my mind!! GOD!!!! stopping his busy schedule (and I know it is busy!!!) and seeing my heart, my stress, my doubts and responding!!! AMAZING!!!!

I was very stressed about some things at work (remember I am a perfectionist and freak out when things are not going well or walls are in the way of me achieving the best possible numbers!!!) Well, I was smack dab in the middle of this and it was freaking me out!! My poor family! They had to listen to my woes for weeks! Well, towards the end of my "freak out" sessions I heard a voice that asked me to calm down and KNOW things will work out! Well, me being me...this was hard to grasp. Very hard. Impossible! Crazy...o.k. you get the idea. Well, after sharing this with my family (boy..do they deserve a million bucks for putting up with me!!) I let it go. I stepped back and, with confidence, knew it would work out. Not because of me, not because of others, no...the only reason everything would be ok was because of GOD!!! The last week was a good week, I had to calm team fears but mine were fine (because there were very few of them). I knew the end of the fiscal month was coming to an end and things were needing to draw to a close...and to be honest my numbers were not changing!!! No...I did not freak.

Well...long story short last week I received some real good news and saw changes!!! And then today I was called into see my manager and he delivered the rest!!! GREAT NEWS!! All my concerns were addressed and things were changed. I was asked why I was not more excited and as i walked out I wondered the same thing. Where was the excitement? The cheering? Well...as I drove home it hit me...

GOD IS INCREDIBLE!!! HE IS AWESOME!!! HE AMAZES ME!!! And I stand in AWE of him. and I stand in shame...who am I to deserve these blessings? WHO???

A question I will continue to ask....but in the meantime I will take great joy in knowing he listens and cares!!! The God of the universe!!! WOW!!!

No comments: