Monday, March 3, 2008

just like that...March 2008!! wow! where did the month go?? We are now in the 3rd month of 2008!! Again, WOW!! The one good thing about today is that I am feeling better. I am still under the weather, but I am feeling better. For that I am soooo glad! I have more energy and am able to accomplish a little more each day. For that I am happy.


Monday's a ^&%#

The Five Senses

1. What smell reminds you of your childhood? Menudo cooking on the stove and Russell Stovers chocolate.
2. Would you ever consider getting laser eye surgery? No, the thought of someone that close to my eyes freaks me out!!!! And possible blindness...NO!!!
3. What food do you love now, that took you a long time to develop a taste for? Hmmmm...intersting question. I am afraid I have not changed my taste much, I love what I did when I was younger and dislike the same thngs I did when i was young.
4. Do you have sensitive skin? Is there any material that you don't like touching your skin? The only thing that makes my skin feel itchy is pet's who have been outside rolling in the dirt (dandruff).
5. Whose speaking voice is your favourite to listen to? ...it depends on what they have to say!!!! If it is interesting then I listen if not....teeehehehehehe

No comments: