Friday, March 14, 2008


Random Thoughts

* Why do they always say TGIF??? Where did that come from??
* I have never found a four leaf clover...does that mean I am not lucky?
* I do not believe in luck...I believe everything happens for a reason.
* Lady Luck??? Why is she a lady and do you remember hearing Marlon Brando sing it in "Guys and Dolls"?? I loved it and it is one of my favorite movies!!
* I remember when I was younger I would lie and say I had green panties on so I would not get pinched.
* I did not own a pair of green panties until I was in my late twenties (I wonder why it took so long??).
* I have a 3 day weekend...we are suppose to go tubing...but I wonder if that will happen? I am watching the news and it looks real bad in the mountains...real bad!!!
* I need to pay off this laptop so I can get my own (in red!!). I sooo love the convenience of going anywhere and being able to log on.
* Why is Easter so soon this month????

No comments: