Friday, March 21, 2008

It's Good Friday! and yesterday was the first day of Spring! Wow...to think Winter has come and gone. And...before we know it Gigi will graduate and Summer will be here! Wow!!! I need to get in the mindset of Spring...doing yard work, spring cleaning, planting flowers... I am wanting to do some yardscaping this year... I am not sure if I will be able to get this done. I always have the best intentions but every year I never get out there to accomplish this!! Maybe this year. I love to visit Hobby Lobby and see all the fun yard decorations. They always have such cute stuff.
today was beautiful. it was sunny and it felt good to be under it. It is days like this that make me wonder if I should go back to a regular shift so I can enjoy all of this! I mean working my schedule does make for little sunshine! teeehehehehe.
I am excited about the Spring season. This will be a time to enjoy the "newness" of the year and enjoy warmth and sun! I would also like to do some planting...I bought some of those flowers in the bedding (the tyoe where you water them and watch them grow!!) on QVC last year and I need to get them planted or they will go to waste. Maybe this year!!! Hmmmm...let's see what happens...

No comments: