Saturday, March 15, 2008





DID I SAY MOVIE MONTH???



This was a real good movie! My daughter had been wanting to watch it so we both stood up and watched it. I was a little freaked out because I was not sure how it would end (the director is famous for interesting endings!!). Anyway...two thumbs up!!! I loved the story line and the story between the main characters was great!! I LOVE the way I hated her when she was beating him up and then found myself liking her and yes, even hoping they would end up together in the end!!! I know I am soooo romantic...hehehehehe. Well...I would see this again and the writing was real good and kept you in suspense (was he or was he not???). See if if you get the chance!!



Another one!!!!




OK...I love Jodie Foster and when I saw the previews I sooo wanted to see this movie. Well..I was unable to get to the theatre but I am sooo glad I saw in last night!! (It was a good balance after my chick flick movie...teeehehehehe) This was a "Chick kicks butt" movie and wow!! The ending was incredible (my hunny bunny was even shocked!!). It was sad and I was moved at how much an experience can change your life forever!! I would give it 2 thumbs up and I have to say I am soooo glad her hand shook at the end!!!!

No comments: