Saturday, March 15, 2008

MOVIE MONTH!!!

Wow I have been watching lots of movies at home this month (and last). I think it started when I was sick and had nothing else to do (sighy). Last night we were suppose to celebrate my husbands birthday...but, he had to work late so it did not go as planned. We did go to eat and he kept saying it was his birthday party but it was not (how can you have a party without cake and presents???). ANYWAY....i am hoping we can redo this next week....who knows (especially with his schedule!).
Speaking of sick (ok, it was a few lines ago..) my baby girl is getting sick again (she is the one who brought the darn thing into the house over a month ago!!! AAAUUUGGHHH!!!). She looks so miserable! They were suppose to go tubing this morning but had to cancel which worked out for Gigi (I think she would have been miserable!).
Well...back to my movies...here are a few i have seen...

This was a cute movie. I loved the "fish" dinner part. Teeehehehehe... Did anyone notice the orange crocks he wore in the movie (cute!!!). Overall good movie to watch and I would give it a thumbs up!!! (it is a great movie to watch when you are not feeling good!!)

No comments: