Tuesday, March 18, 2008

wow!!! I cannot believe Easter is less than a week away!!! Where is time going? My parents asked me what we were doing on that day and in all honesty I could not answer. Dinner?? Here, there, a restaurant? Wow!!! I do not know. Decisions...decisions. What happened to all my plans for 2008? I wanted to celebrate holidays and be on top of things!! Auuuggghhhh!!! Ok..there goes my perfection! So I did not celebrate St. Patrick's Day the way I wanted...that does not mean the year is doomed!! *sighy* Well...I guess I have some decisions to make and some Easter basket stuff to buy!! Wow!!!!
...and in the meantime work goes on...My team started training this morning and this will not end for at least 8 weeks!!! OUCH!!! We are treading in a new area and style of training so this is sooooo new and anything can happen (I like to say we are guineas pigs....teeeehehehe). On top of that I have an incentive I am trying to run but have not received all my supplies (my fault...I need hunny bunny to get out my Easter stuff...I told you Easter came to fast!!) I will keep you updated!

No comments: