Saturday, March 22, 2008



The day before Easter and it has been a real busy day!! I started out shopping (finishing up my basket stuff). I also went to Michael's to use my 30% coupon (off my entire purchase!!), I bought lots of bead stuff and some craft magazines. I also put gas in my daughters car (wow!! $3.02 for gas!!! OUCH!!!). I also this huge purse at Target so I splurged (with some of my bonus) and bought it!!! FUN!!!
I took the girls with me and we went visiting. We had fun time with my Aunt Virgie and Uncle Frank. We also learned some history on the Ruiz family!!! It was very interesting. We also went to my Grandma G's house. We also went to see my Mom. It was a good time to visit and I am so glad I was able to do my visiting done this month!! I also saw Michelle Olguin at Target!! It has been years and it was so good to see her! She is doing great which is wonderful to hear!!


AND...I also bought us Singstar and Guitar Hero. We have been playing these tonight and they are AWESOME!!! We have been laughing and laughing and having a wonderful time together!! They were a wonderful gift to us!!! I so recommend these two games!!!


No comments: