Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Today is the middle of the week...2 more days left in the work week...and I am sooo glad! Tomorrow is a huge day full of meetings/trainings and will go all day and into the night so it will be interesting to see how I feel when it is over!! Since I have such an odd schedule this week I was able to spend some time with the girls and Reggie. It was fun!! We went to see Horton Hears A Who! (AWESOME MOVIE!!!). I cried during the part where the Who's were yelling that they were "were here...were here!!". It was sooooo emotional and wonderful!!! My daughter was telling me about some of the meaning behind the movie and I could so see them and more. I recommend this movie to everyone and we have decided to buy some of his books (the girls own some but they are put away and I am being selfish and want my own copies...teeehehehe). All four of us loved this movie and we plan to own it when it comes out!!! I am telling you see it if you can!!! You will not regret it!!! After the movie we went to dinner at Bennigan's and had a good time!!! It was a great family day!!!


No comments: