Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sunday afternoon and i am chillin!!! We did not get to church this morning (which i am now regretting) but we did go to Chinese for dinner. You will not believe this but...we were able to get Reggie to (ok i am ashamed to say this...) get the white tree down in the living room! I know!!! To still have our Christmas Tree up in March!! Ouch!! This should tell me how fast time flies by!!! It seems like New Years was yesterday adn then sickness hit the home and BOOM! March! Well....Reggie felt it was time (he dit not want to celebrate St. Patrick's Day with a Christmas Tree in the house (who can blame him??). So...I am excited to get on with life (without the tree!!). teeehehehe..i can hear him huffing and puffing to get this done and meanwhile...i am relaxing and...
i am watching thE FOOD NETWORK CHANNEL as well as my DVR shows of General Hospital. It is great!! I get to watch one while the other is in commercial! Love it!! I am watching some fun shows revolving around cakes!!! Wow!!! These people are incredible and the work they are able to do it phenomenal!! I would love to have a toenail of their cake decorating talent!! Just a toenail!!!
and WOW!!!! General Hospital is too good! I am watching the episode where Sam and Elizabeth are in the car on the bridge!!!Tense stuff!!!! Ohhhh...why didn't Elizabeth hit him in the head just to make sure he was out!?? Now he is back!!! Scary!!!
O.K. time for me to check on hunny bunny and the tree and see what happens to Sam and who wins the Dr. Seuss cake contest. smile

No comments: