Monday, October 8, 2007

2 Peas Today's challenge~
Share with us one technique you find your self using on layouts over and over again....

I LOVE to ink my pages (i cannot tell you how many shirts i have ruined because i get so involved with the process...ink goes everywhere!!). I have to stop myself from inking EVERYTHING!!!

speaking of ink, i went to the Scrap Expo on Saturday and they had a vendor who sold so many vintage items (including 7 Gypsies). She had over 50 colors in stamping inks and sprays (I did not know about sprays!!). I tell you i was in heaven. It was fun to look at everything and see all the wonderful ideas! Anyway...she had the cutes vintage stickers, papers and door knobs for books!!! It was awesome. I was disappointed
with most of the EXPO, but this vendor made up for it!!!

1 comment:

toners said...

OOh, I'm glad I'm not the only one with ink-stained shirts :) It's a sign that we were busy stamping, right?