Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tackle it Tuesday!

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


Today is going to be one of those days....*sighy*...I have lot's to do and no energy to do it (have you ever had one of those days!!!). I lost my energy somewhere between yesterday's "appointment" (still to angry to speak about it!!! grrrrrrr...) and last nights Rockies win! I thought it would be better this morning but I still have the "Energy Lost" poster out! ANYWAY...as we all know the show must go on so....I hope to tackle a few things this week...

* get into storage and get the holiday bins out (i need to decorate for Halloween!!!).
* LAUNDRY!!! I looked at this last night and just about fainted!!! I promise this was under control!! And then BAM!! BOOM!!! another HUGE pile!!! (I am starting to think that laundry has some he's and she's in the pile and they multiply when the lights go down!!!...I mean how else do you explain the way it grows!!!!)
* errands (yucko!!). My baby girl has a project and is running for student council so I need to get her some supplies!! So Hobby Lobby here is come (cha-ching, cha-ching)
* finish up my 45+ charms for a swap I am involved in!
* Down load all the soccer pictures I took last week and order prints!!!

WOW!!! I thought it would be a small list today (do you think there are some he's and she's in this list?????)!!! So now i am off to do some "tackling"!!!!!

No comments: