Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Time...

where is it going? I wish I knew. One minute I am there in the moment, enjoying life, loving life and then BOOM! time seems to get impatient and off it runs. I try to catch it and most of the time I become short of breath and have to stop and catch it (if I don't time will definitely stop for me!!). As I bend over to breath I am a little relieved and hopeful...is it possible... a moment to catch my breath... is it possible... time slowed down also? NO! As I straighten up and look around I see that time has not stopped, not slowed down, in fact I am feeling like it wanted to punish me for stopping and ran ahead a few more feet!! DARN!!! Will I ever catch up? Will I ever get to the point that me and time are in sync? Or will I continue to chase it? Wishing I could be "in the moment"? Or..Do I stop and enjoy MY moment. Stop worrying about what time is doing (or not doing). Stop wishing I was quicker. STOP and ENJOY?? That sounds so easy but in reality, for someone like me, it is hard. BUT...the holidays are coming up and there is going to be so many things happening, and the only way I am going to enjoy them is to "be in the moment"...smell the roses...live, love and laugh and forget about TIME (after all, i do not think i am anywhere on it's mind...). *sighy* Yep...i think it is "time" to start enjoying life more...loving it more...and EXPERIENCE MY MOMENTS!! And they say...there is no TIME like the present (teeehehehehe).

No comments: