Monday, October 8, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

i want to tackle some things i have been putting off.... I need to run lots of errands (i love to drive but i hate errands! they are time consuming and boring!!! a waste of time!) that i have been putting off...picking up film, getting my new lense (it has been on hold for over a week), looking at some places for Christmas presents (wow!! did i say Christmas~~~that is crazy!), pay some bills that do not let you pay online (yes, there are two places that do not take online payments, and i hate to mail them in!!). So i will be spending some time in my car today!!!
i also need to get a grip on my mail (i know that sounds weird but do you know how fast that stuff piles up!! I need to sort it and then shred the stuff that needs shredded (*sighy*).
i would also like to finish the 4 double lo's i started last week (that would be awesome!!).
so here is to hoping i can tackle these 3 areas and be successful!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck on your tasks. Did you get them all completed?

My tackle is up ... come see!
http://www.aniowamom.com

Karen said...

Good luck on your tasks. I like to drive too, but hate the parking lots/parking/hassle of errands!
I tackled my mail problem today. :)

Shirley Fyfe said...

Good luck on getting through your list of tasks! One thing about them though - once you get them done, you'll feel like you accomplished so much! Good luck!

Shirley
http://shirleyfyfe.typepad.com

renee said...

Sounds like you had a busy day!