Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


i am going to tackle my kitchen! I want to be able to have it cleaned and ready to decorate in Halloween stuff (love that holiday!). I also want to clean the rugs and mop the floor. I also need to get the pantry cleared out (i believe we have some stuff from 1999 in there!!!!). Washing my curtains is also included in this "tackle"! Wow, I have my work cut out for me!!


*update* teeehehehehehe, it took a little longer than I thought but i was able to get my living room and upstairs bathroom cleaned (I will post before and after pics later). I feel so good about that! I also caught up with all the laundry and it is now up off my reading chair (huge accomplishment!!). I also organized my baby girls clothes! AND!!! i did all this before OCT 1st, which was my goal!!! Wahoo!!!!

I am so excited because this means as of today I am caught up with all my "tackle projects!!!" Wahoo!!!!

No comments: