Friday, October 19, 2007



Friday Fill-Ins


1. October is one of my favorite months!
2. Dark rooms with mirrors don't scare me!
3. Haunted houses remind me of the Haunted House at Disney World
4. My favorite scary movie is Alien because of the little creature turning into a big creature and that robot who would sweat plastic!
5. I love Halloween candy and it loves me.
6. It was a dark and stormy night and the house was pitch black and I could feel someone watching me... (ok...this is starting to scare me....teehehehehe).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to shopping, tomorrow my plans include decorating my house for Halloween and Sunday, I want to watch the Bronco's win (stop laughing...I have the right to dream!!)!

5 comments:

Janet said...

hahaha #6 cracked me up! Thanks for playing :-)

Literary Feline said...

Dark rooms with mirrors could be a little creepy though. :-) Especially if there was a little light filtering in from somewhere.

Enjoy your weekend!

Becky68 said...

I love your #5 Is that an affirmation to keep the weight off?

Unknown said...

Oh, I need to decorate for Halloween too!

tanabata said...

I liked your answer to #5. Have fun decorating your house! :)