Friday, October 5, 2007

FIVE ON FRIDAY

Color Your World

1. What is your favorite color? black!

2. What colors do you like to decorate with? REDS, BLUE'S AND MORE RED

3. Is there a color that you absolutely hate? PUKE GREEN

4. Which colors look best on you? RED AND BLACK

5. Which colors do you wear most often? BLACK AND BLUE (NO I DO NOT MEAN BRUISES...TEEEEEHEHEHEHE!)


FRIDAY FILL-IN

1. If I were a tree I would be an oak tree because they grow strong and big over the years
2. If I were a bird I would fly over the entire world!!!!
3. If I were a book I hope I would be able to take you away from "real" life for a few hours and bring you lots and lots of enjoyment!
4. If I were a car I would be a bright yellow hummer with all the "goodies"!!!
5. If I could get rid of one piece of technology it would definitely be those things that allow hackers into our lives because they can steal identities, money and anything else they desire!
6. If I could get rid of one bad habit at a snap of the fingers it would be my rush to judgement!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching my daughter play soccer, tomorrow my plans include more soccer and some scrapbooking and Sunday, I want to do some more scrapbooking and go to the Rapids Soccer game!

1 comment:

Janet said...

That's alot of soccer! Have fun and thanks for playing :-)