Monday, October 1, 2007

Mondays a %*&^

Random Joy


1. What are your thoughts on sites like Facebook/Myspace/Friendster etc.?
I do not visit them but my daughters do and they are hooked! My baby girl can spend hours on Myspace.
2. What was the last play you saw? It was last Christmas and I do not remember the name (my daughters school put it on).
3. What's your opinion on the vegan lifestyle? ????????
4. If you were to give your current home a name, what would it be? CASA DE BURGESS
5. How do you like your eggs? over easy (but they do not like me so i have to get them scrambled or with a hard yoke).




Manic Monday

If technology was sufficiently advanced, would you be willing to clone yourself? NO!!!!! I could not imagine 2 of me walking around!!!

At the local grocery store you see an elderly woman shoplift a chicken. Do you tell the management? I would like to say I would be a great citizen and do my civic duty but...i don't think i would say anything *sighy*

If you could be 8 years old again for an entire day, knowing what you know now, how would you spend it? I would play all day, watch tv, eat junk food and play some more!!!


1 comment:

Clickin Mama J said...

Great answers! Happy Monday!