Saturday, October 13, 2007

Next Week

Have you ever wanted a week to end??!! Well...this was one of those weeks where I wanted so much for it to end by Wednesday! Up until then it had been ok (soccer, Rockies, work...). However midweek was not so good! It was then i did my "sighy" and wished for the week to end! I wonder why we do this? "I sure hope this week ends fast" or "When will this week end?". I mean, it's not like the issues will magically end at 12:00 midnight on Friday night. Saturday does not have this "do over" stamp on it and life does not "restart". But...in a way it does. To me, it is a start of a new week, a "refreshing" period, a "get out of jail and pass go" time...yes to me it is a "NEW" week, a new beginning and i like that! I like the "hope" that a new week can bring. I like the fact that "LAST" week is over. I know, this sounds so corney but it works for me (and I happen to like corney). So....I am excited about the new week, and yes, I am glad last week is over. It was a a "bitter sweet" week. There was so much sadness and so much joy in seeing my God work. It was incredible but eye opening. I learned lots and I would not trade it (well...maybe the door, the credit issue, my bird...*sighy*), no i would not trade it because it brought me to this moment and this gratitude. BUT...that still does not make it wrong to be glad it is over (the week) and the start of my new week is on the horizon (I really start my new week on Sunday because of my days off). *sighy* i know...next week is going to have some moments (my 6 month check up mammogram is on Monday) but it still does not stop me from anticipating it! Will it be a good week? Will it hold joy or sadness? Will I end the week happy? Concerned? Excited? ...Hmmmm...that's one of the things I love about new weeks...the anticipation!!! So....come on next week...let's see what you are going to hold!!

No comments: