Saturday, October 6, 2007

ok...i am exhausted but i have soooo much to accomplish today!! First I have to wake myself up (no sleep since I came home from work and only 5+ hours yesterday so I am a "little" tired! *yawn* After I wake up I am going to a Scrapbooking Expo. I am hoping there will be lots and lots of fun things but...well who knows!!! I would like to find some doodle tracers and some cute mini books would be fun! After the Expo I will come home and get ready to coach Reggie's high school team (this will be my third time and well....that's a whole blog in itself!!!). I am keeping my fingers crossed I will have at least 15 kids!! *yawn* We will probably go to eat at Senor Rics (it's Saturday!!) and then come home to rest and watch the Rockies play! Go Rockies!!! *yawn!*. I will then be able to sleep!!! Ohhhh...that sounds so goo right now!!! *yawn* So here is to a long long and hopefully fun and winning day!!!! teeehehehehe...sorry hunny bunny but if that means you have to loose remember I love you!!! teeehehehe

No comments: