Monday, October 15, 2007



Today is going to be one of those days that i will enjoy and at times hate....it is a day full of shopping (yipeee!! i plan on visiting some local scrapbooking stores...one i have not been to before!) and then i have my 6 month breast check up this afternoon!! YUCKO!!!


As I look back I am amazed at how fast the time went! I remember the sunny warm day I found out I would have to come back to make sure the spot they found did not grow. I remember thinking that I would not spend the next 6 months stressing. There was nothing I could do so live life and enjoy! I also remember thinking 6 months was a long time away...half a year...October. And now here it is...half a year later in October. *sighy* Where did the time go? Well, one thing I can say, it was not wasted stressing or being depressed on "what if's". That's good.

Well...by this time tomorrow (I like to do that...by this time tomorrow...) i will know have been in and the Doctor would have looked at my mammogram and we will know something. By this time tomorrow I will be real real happy or ...., well like Scarlett would say, I will think about that tomorrow. So, for now...breakfast with my baby girl and hunny bunny before we drop her off to school, some work around the house, visiting some local scrapbooking stores and shopping and then...a visit to show off my boobs (teeehehehehe)!!!

No comments: