Friday, October 12, 2007

FIVE ON FRIDAY

I'm a Winner

1. Do you feel that you are you a lucky person? No, I feel I am a BLESSED person!

2. Have you ever won a contest, sweepstakes, or raffle? YES.

3. In your opinion, what constitutes a good prize? Something I or my family will be able to enjoy.

4. How often do you enter your name into sweepstakes or raffle drawings? It is very very rare that I will do this.

5. What is the best thing you have ever won? (prize, award, recognition, etc.) A blue ribbon for hurdles in junior high!!!


FRIDAY FILL-IN

1. Once upon a time I wanted to be a lawyer in California who was rich single and famous.
2. Watching the game, screaming and cheering for the Bronco's.
3 I have never tried white tea and ginger.
4. Way down under where the crawfish swim (or something like that...it's a country song by Alan Jackson).
5. Keys to the front door; locks to keep thieves out.
6. Have you seen my husbands eyes? They're so incredibly sexy!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to making a yummy dinner for the family, tomorrow my plans include going to the Scarecrow festival and Sunday, I want to catch up on some DVR recording with my baby girl!

1 comment:

Janet said...

ha, you're the second person that filled in with that Alan Jackson song!

Thanks for playing and have fun this weekend!