Monday, September 24, 2007

2Peas Today's Challenge~ When looking back at your past blog posts. Do you wish you could change anything about your writing or blog?

Good question...

No...I would not change anything (well...when it comes to format, colors or design i would and have...it must be that perfectionist in me...*sighy*). When I enter something it is what I am feeling or thinking at that time and why would i change it. No...the answer is no I do not wish i would change anything i have written.

I will say that I feel that I am sooooo new to blogging (I just went public a few days ago!!) and I am still learning about this "new world" (how to enter a header with a picture, show 4-5 photo's in one block, change the colors of my background but not the format!!!...*sighy*). It has been an exciting journey (looking at other blogs, talking with my baby girls about my blog...that is always a hoot!!!, spending "me" time on the computer, discovering the world is bigger than I thought) and I look forward to "mastering" the blog world....teeeehehehe (that perfectionist coming out!). I love the fact that there is a place to express myself and right or wrong, those expressions are mine (wait!!! why would they be wrong if they are mine...hmmmm something for me to ponder!!???). So in 3 years when I look back will I want to change things...well the perfectionist in me says YES! but the "real" me will look back and giggle and hopefully think..."Wow! you have come a long way!!!".


2 comments:

Sherri said...

excellent...well written. Welcome to the blogging world.

Theresa said...

Great entry.