Sunday, September 23, 2007


Today is the first day of fall! Wahoo...my favorite season! The time of year when God shows his Glory in the beautiful colors of nature! It is a time to watch the transition of nature! Mmmmmm. i LOVE it! I love the colors, the holidays, football season, warm foods, "snuggle" weather...they are all a part of my favorite season! And we are doubly blessed because we are able to see the Aspen turn and experience all the wonders of fall (Colorado experiences all 4 seasons and we love that!!).


Today we are going to be taking a drive up the mountains to see the Aspen turn. Our weather people are saying this is the weekend to do it!! Aspen are so finicky and I am sooooo hoping we will be able to them turning. We are also going to visit our creek on our way down! Good times!!! I can't wait to take pictures with my "newest" lense!

2 comments:

toners said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! It's always fun to meet new people :) Looking forward to seeing your photos from today!

Sues said...

These are BEAUTIFUL but if you found them up in the "high country" tell me where?!!! Saw you on Moved to the Mountains blog and just had to stop by!! Love Colorado!!! :)