Tuesday, September 25, 2007

This is going to be fun! I have challenged myself to read the13 books on this list this Fall. I have been wanting to read some of these books for months, others are because I adore the author and there is one that is pure fun (teeeheehehehe...i will enjoy that one during my bubble baths). The challenge started on the 23rd of this month and will end on December 21st! Boy!!! I already have something special to buy if I do this (teeeehehehehe...is it possible to bribe yourself???). If you are interested please come join the fun and we can talk about the great books we will be reading!


1/ The Glass Castle...Jeanette Walls
2/ Quiet Strength: The Principles, Practices and Priorities of Winning Life......Tony Dungy
3/ Twighlight.......Stephanie Meyer
4/ The Tipping Point....Malcolm Gladwell
5/ Mine Till Midnight.....Lisa Kleypas
6/ Becoming a Person of Influence....John C Maxwell and Jim Dornan
7/ Encyclopedia of and Ordinary Life.......Amy Krouse Rosenthal
8/ This Year I Will...M.J. Ryan
9/ Every Day Deserves a Chance....Max Lucado
10/ Living Out Loud.....Keri Smith
11/ Dark Celebration.....Christine Feehan
12/ Dark Possession.....Christine Feehan
13/ Middle Sex: A Novel......Jeffery Eugenides

2 comments:

toners said...

What a fun challenge to set for yourself! There are some great books on there; the Keri Smith one is full of creative tips! Enjoy!

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

I fully support self-bribing! :) I recently read Every Day Deserves a Chance -- there's definitely some good stuff in there. Thanks for being part of the challenge -- enjoy your fall reading!