Tuesday, September 18, 2007

"make the bacon and cook it to" kind of woman

teeeehehehehe....I am still working on my bathroom and living room (I am starting to think this will be a 5 year project!). You get one area done, turn around and BAM! it's a mess again!!! Someone once said boys were messy...well try two girls (high school and college!) and all the "stuff" they require...hair stuff, nail stuff, socks, shoes, towels and more towels, purses, phones that are always going MIA, school stuff!!! *sighy* I know...treasure now because when they are gone all I will have is a quiet clean house....

anyway...i am still going to work on "tackling" those projects this week.
I am also going to be working on 2 mini books and I would love to bake some cupcakes this week!!

WOW!!! I will feel like the "make the bacon and cook it to" kind of woman if I can do these things this week!!! teeehehehehe

No comments: