Friday, September 21, 2007

FRIDAY FILL IN...


1. I think I might have been a little to forward (i might have been a little to blunt with a peer and i am not sure if they could handle it!!...but they did ask!!).
2. I desire to be able to celebrate my daughters graduation this Spring.
3. What if I lost my 150 lbs, how would i adjust to this?
4. The best thing about my family is the passion we have for life!
5. When will I be able to quite this job and open a halfway house for teenage girls???
6. The best thing that happened to me so far this week was coaching my first soccer game (wahoo!!).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing some praising on 2Peas, tomorrow my plans include SOCCER and Sunday, I want to to go watch the Aspen turn and visit our creek!

No comments: