Friday, September 28, 2007

FIVE ON FRIDAY

Baby Talk

1. Are there any babies in your family or circle of friends? no (sniff*sniff)

2. Are you one of those people who use a high-pitched, sing-song voice when talking to babies and small children? I am the type who uses a high pitched sing-song tone when talking to babies. I tend to talk to small children very slow and I always speak in questions (weird, i know!)


3. If you were standing in line next to a *very* pregnant stranger at the bank or grocery store, what would you say to her? nothing

4. Similarly, what do you say or do near babies in public? I smile

at them (the babies)


5. When walking through a department store, are you th

e sort of person who can go by the baby clothes without even a glance or do you have to stop to ooh and ahh? I can walk by the baby department without oooohing and aaahing.

No comments: