Sunday, September 9, 2007

busy weekend!

this was a very busy weekend! I was able to watch 2 soccer games (both coached by my hunny bunny and Gigi played in them (i was able to try my long long lense out on my digital camera). I also went to and watched the Fall parade (Boo was in it). I mowed the back and front lawn! Went shopping! Went to church and heard a wonderful message from a visitor (good stuff about God loving us just the way we are...he even gave out a $10.00 bill and had an old glass bottle) Watched the first Bronco game of the season (wahooooo!!! we won!!). and...finished 5 layouts!! Wow!! it is amazing what one can do in 3 days! It also felt good to have the last 3 days off! I was able to rest in between all the activities (teeeehehehehe!). *to think this is the start of our fall season (busy...busy...busy).*

No comments: