Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday Meme




Today I am going to "tackle" my laundry! There is
sooooo much of it and
I just bought some detergent so.....the laundry and I are going to have a wonderful day *
sighy*! And...I am also going to to my grocery shopping today! I have been putting this off (hate it!!!) but my girls are snacking on Ramon Noodles and I am not sure how old the noodles are!!!). We have been eating out for 4 days (told you I HATE to go grocery shopping!) so...King Soopers and I have a lunch date! *sighy* (why can't I just put on some music and scrap today?? I have sooo many lo's to do and my babies will not starve to death and they do have tons of clothes to get them through the week! hmmmmm...) NO!!! I MUST do these things today!!! And...i am still tackling the bathroom and living room so...maybe today (teeeeheheheeeeeeeeeeeheeeeee...that is my evil don't bet on it laugh!!!). So I am off to "TACKLE" some things!

No comments: