Saturday, September 29, 2007

work...work...work...

teeeeeheheheheh...how ironic that i would take a day off to work at home!!! is that like an oxymoron? day off = work? Well, that is what happened. I was able to get caught up on most of the laundry (I had did the happy dance thinking i was done and then i walked into the upstairs bathroom and POOF! tons and tons of the girls clothes!! *sighy* no more happy dance!). I am hoping to get the rest of it done today (in between some lo's and soccer!). I was able to finish the upstairs bathroom (wahoo!) and the living room (double wahoo!). I also started on the family room (dusting and vacuuming and the reading section are the only thing left...wahoo!) and the kitchen (mopping and last nights dishes are all that is left!). WAHOO!!!! it looks like i may be done with most of the "fall" cleaning by OCTOBER 1st (which was my goal!!!). sooooooo...i guess it was worth it to take a day off to work! I will feel so happy to know everything is done for the upcoming seasons (all i will have to do is redecorate for every upcoming holiday...which i LOVE to do!!!). Good times!!!

No comments: