Tuesday, September 4, 2007


My hunny bunny and i watched "Facing the Giants" yesterday (my oldest was at a Panic at the Disco concert and my baby was with her Grandparents so we had the house to ourselves). I know...we decided to watch a movie....(could it be age....teeehehehe). Well, I think we made a great decision because the movie was incredible. I cried and cried through the whole movie...but it was sooooo good! I would recommend it to everyone. It is about a high school coach who is struggling with a loosing team and personal things in his life. It is about seeing God work and bless! It is about seeing God do the impossible!!! Ohhh...i have to go out and by this movie...it is that good! I would say more but I don't want to ruin it (trust me and see it!!). The one thing I took from the movie (besides a bunch of wet Kleenex....eeeewwwww!) is that GOD can do ANYTHING and NOTHING is impossible!!!! What a blessing!

No comments: