Saturday, September 8, 2007

wow! today is one of those busy busy days! We just finished coming from the Harvest Parade where Boo performed with the Dance group she belongs to. It was fun to watch and I enjoyed all the kids (lots of bands and local schools!). We (hunny bunny and I) enjoyed it more this year because we dropped Boo off and will picked her up at the drop off zone. We did not have to worry about her getting lost or meeting her before she was finished (one of the benefits of having an older child....teeeehehehe). We came home for a uniform change and will now be off to watch Gigi play soccer (she had her first soccer game yesterday for her high school and today is the first game for Wolfpack). It's hot out so I will be able to enjoy the game while getting my "fall" tan (I love soccer because it allows me to "refresh" the summer tan I start loosing about right now....teeeeehehehe).

No comments: